In developing new products a food nutrition company should research ingredients that have been identified clinically to be effective in promoting good health and combine these ingredients with other nutrients to help people meet their health needs. It should be a careful, well-considered approach, one that will lead to patented products, and where the products have been proven effective by means of clinical trails. This should be a food nutrition company’s commitment, which assures the public that they will/are providing cutting-edge, top-quality products that make optimum nutrition available to the public in a simple, easy to use manner.
It would be all the better buy Apple cider Vinegar gummies online if such a food nutrition company can boast that the members of its science and research team are a part of the Council For Responsible Nutrition, which is the leading trade organization for the nutritional supplement industry. This honor would be a further testament to the company’s high standing in the nutrition science industry. It would give such a company a seat at the table along side the nation’s leading food science companies, so that together they can work to maintain high standards for the nutritional supplements industry. This would work to raise its profile, and the awareness-even among doctors-of the many benefits of supplementing one’s diet with high-quality nutrition.
- In 2009 approximately 65% of the American people classified them selves as using food supplements.
- Among health professionals the prevalence of food supplements is relatively high. This list includes: doctors, nurses, dietitians and pharmacists.
- There is a strong association between increased knowledge about nutrition, health, and food supplements.
- A survey among 4,501 female physicians showed that one half of them used a multivitamin-mineral supplement.
- 72 percent of all physicians practice the use of dietary supplements.
- 73 percent of cardiologist suggest to their patients that a regimen of vitamins and other supplements, a healthy diet, and regular exercise is good for heart health.
- In 2009, 84 percent of American adults indicated that they felt confident concerning the quality, safety, and effectiveness of dietary supplements. This is compare to 81 Percent in 2008.
The Medical Community Increasingly Is Embracing Nutritional Supplements
More then ever people are turning to food supplements as part of a healthier-fuller lifestyle. And thanks to clinical and observational studies that are proving the effectiveness of food supplementation more physicians are also paying attention.
In June of 2009 William Cooper, MD, spoke at the Congressional Dietary Supplement Caucus in Washington DC about the need for using dietary supplements as a part of a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Cooper, a heart surgeon, encouraged a focus on preventative health. He said, “There are simple things that all of us can do every day to better our health, and that includes taking dietary supplements”. He spoke of how he takes supplements every day, and how he recommends them to his patients to help ensure the quality of their heart health. He spoke of how he believes they can make a difference in overall wellness, along with a healthy diet and exercise.